Welcome to our article about the Hyundai Kona! As a car enthusiast, I want to share with you all the details about this impressive compact SUV that has been taking the world by storm. From its dynamic design to its advanced features, the Hyundai Kona is a game-changer in the automotive industry. Keep reading to learn more!
|Engine||2.0L 4-cylinder or 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder|
|Horsepower||147 hp or 175 hp|
|Torque||132 lb-ft or 195 lb-ft|
|Transmission||6-speed automatic or 7-speed dual-clutch automatic|
|MPG||Up to 30 city / 34 highway|
|Price||Starting from $20,400|
The Hyundai Kona is available in four different trims: SE, SEL, Limited, and Ultimate. The SE and SEL come with the 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, while the Limited and Ultimate have the more powerful 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. The SE and SEL come with a 6-speed automatic transmission, while the Limited and Ultimate have a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. All trims come standard with front-wheel drive, but you can opt for all-wheel drive on the SEL, Limited, and Ultimate.
When it comes to safety, the Hyundai Kona has you covered. All trims come standard with a rearview camera, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, and driver attention warning. The Limited and Ultimate trims add blind spot monitoring and rear cross traffic alert.
Overall, the Hyundai Kona is a great choice for those looking for a stylish and versatile SUV that won’t break the bank. Its nimble handling, advanced features, and impressive fuel economy make it a standout in its class.
Product Main Content
The Hyundai Kona stands out from the crowd with its bold and futuristic design. Its sleek and sporty exterior features a distinctive cascading grille and available LED headlights and taillights. The Kona’s unique look is complemented by its available two-tone roof and a variety of eye-catching color options.
The Hyundai Kona is packed with advanced features that make driving safer and more enjoyable. Its available 8-inch touchscreen display offers Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, while its available Infinity premium audio system delivers crystal-clear sound. The Kona also features an available heads-up display that projects important information onto the windshield, so you can keep your eyes on the road.
Despite its compact size, the Hyundai Kona delivers impressive performance. Its available 1.6L turbocharged engine produces up to 175 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque, making it a blast to drive. The Kona’s advanced transmission options provide smooth and responsive shifting, while its available all-wheel drive system offers improved traction and handling in all driving conditions.
Spacious and Versatile Interior
The Hyundai Kona may be a compact SUV, but it offers plenty of space for passengers and cargo. Its flexible seating options allow you to easily accommodate larger items, while its available power sunroof lets you enjoy the open air on beautiful days. The Kona also features a variety of storage compartments, including a large center console and a hidden cargo area under the rear floor.
Hyundai is known for its exceptional warranty coverage, and the Kona is no exception. It comes with a 5-year/60,000-mile basic warranty and a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty, giving you peace of mind on the road.
With a starting price of just $20,400, the Hyundai Kona offers tremendous value for its class. Its impressive fuel economy and advanced features make it an affordable and practical choice for those looking for a compact SUV.
Outstanding Customer Satisfaction
Hyundai is committed to providing exceptional customer service, and it shows in the Kona’s high customer satisfaction ratings. According to J.D. Power, the Kona ranks highest in its class for initial quality, making it a top choice for those looking for a reliable and well-made vehicle.
The Hyundai Kona offers a variety of customizable options to fit your unique style and needs. From available leather seats to an available wireless charging pad, you can personalize your Kona to create the perfect driving experience.
The Hyundai Kona is available with an eco-friendly electric powertrain, making it a great choice for those looking to reduce their carbon footprint. The Kona Electric offers an EPA-estimated range of up to 258 miles on a single charge, making it one of the longest-range electric vehicles on the market.
Is the Hyundai Kona a good SUV?
- Answer: Yes, the Hyundai Kona is a great compact SUV that offers advanced features, impressive performance, and exceptional value.
What is the price of a Hyundai Kona?
- Answer: The Hyundai Kona starts at $20,400 for the SE trim and goes up to $28,150 for the Ultimate trim.
What kind of fuel economy does the Hyundai Kona get?
- Answer: The Hyundai Kona gets up to 30 city / 34 highway MPG.
What safety features come standard on the Hyundai Kona?
- Answer: All trims of the Hyundai Kona come standard with a rearview camera, forward collision warning, lane departure warning, and driver attention warning. The Limited and Ultimate trims add blind spot monitoring and rear cross traffic alert.
Does the Hyundai Kona have all-wheel drive?
- Answer: All-wheel drive is available on the SEL, Limited, and Ultimate trims of the Hyundai Kona.
What kind of warranty does the Hyundai Kona come with?
- Answer: The Hyundai Kona comes with a 5-year/60,000-mile basic warranty and a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty.
What is the range of the Hyundai Kona Electric?
- Answer: The Hyundai Kona Electric has an EPA-estimated range of up to 258 miles on a single charge.
What is the cargo capacity of the Hyundai Kona?
- Answer: The Hyundai Kona has 19.2 cubic feet of cargo space behind the rear seats and 45.8 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats folded down.
Product Pros and Cons
– Dynamic and eye-catching design
– Advanced features and technology
– Impressive performance and handling
– Spacious and versatile interior
– Exceptional warranty coverage
– Affordable and practical
– Limited rear visibility
– Some features only available on higher trims
– Noisy engine at high speeds
1. Consider the available all-wheel drive for improved traction and handling in all driving conditions.
The Hyundai Kona comes standard with front-wheel drive, but you can opt for all-wheel drive on the SEL, Limited, and Ultimate trims. This feature is especially useful