Linkpico.com DMCA is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
And other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on Linkpico.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed. You must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Linkpico.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Important notice: This site only contains download links from third-party sites by individual users which are freely available all over the internet. we are not affiliated in any way with those third-party sites nor responsible for their content. All content is copyright of their respective owners.
We do not take any guarantee of the content on Linkpico.com, we always shared those content only for educational purposes,s not for commercial use. And we only shared virus-free/malware-free content, but nevertheless please use them at your own risk, we are not responsible for any loss.
Send the infringement notice to this email address: email@example.com and give us up to 72 hours to take action on your notice. If we found your claim legal we will remove the content within 72 hours of receiving notice.